We need your support to protect wild birds and the ecosystems they depend on.
Give the gift of sponsorship or make a direct donation below.
Fluffy Song Sparrow by Brad Slavin
Support wild bird habitat and land-based learning through direct donations or by a giving the gift of sponsorship.
Wild Bird Trust of BC is a registered charity, BN 140265570RR0001.
For online direct donations, WBT has partnered with CanadaHelps to make it easy and safe for you to give online.
If you prefer to send a personal cheque,
please mail to:
Wild Bird Trust of British Columbia
2649 Dollarton Highway,
North Vancouver, BC V7H 1B1
Our work is made possible with the support of our members, volunteers, donors and funders – through their time, care, contributions and grants.
Your financial contributions support ongoing projects of great need including:
- restoring more previously industrialized areas of Maplewood Flats
- increasing Coast Salish plant vegetation to increase biodiversity
- improve signage and interpretive displays
- programming the Nature House
- planning long term with a strategic Habitat and Cultural-Use Management Plan in partnership with Tsleil-Waututh Nation
- ensuring public washroom access
- publishing educational materials on issues of concern and interest
- Donations of over $25 are tax deductible
Give the gift of sponsorship
Sponsorships make environmentally-friendly gifts for bird and animal lovers! Sponsoring a bird, amphibian, or mammal supports ecological restoration at Maplewood Flats so that we may continue to restore healthy, biodiverse habitat. Each gift comes with a Sponsorship Certificate, information about habitat restoration at Maplewood Flats, species information, and charitable tax receipts for all sponsorships of $25 or more.