Group Booking Form
Thank you for choosing to visit Maplewood Flats.
Wild Bird Trust of BC manages the site, under a long term agreement with
Pacific Environmental Science Centre and Vancouver Fraser Port Authority.
All groups that plan to host an organized walk on Maplewood Flats must complete this registration form. With advance notice, we may be able to ensure that public washrooms and the Nature House are open.
GROUP BOOKING CRITERIA:
- One person must be a member (i.e. the primary contact or person leading the walk).
- The purpose/intent of the walk aligns with our mandate and the site characteristics and history (e.g. casual enjoyment of nature, learning about/observing birds, plants, wildlife, habitat restoration, marine, wetlands, conservation and reconciliation, culture, climate impacts and mitigation).
- The group is responsible for ensuring participants sign a “Release of Liability” form at the beginning of the walk.
- Participants enter at their own risk; each individual is responsible for their own health and safety.
- Participants must observe the site and trail guidelines.
- Minors, children must be accompanied and supervised by adults at all times.