Nature House Calendar
Rental Use of Corrigan Nature House Includes:
- An open 910 sq ft (36.4 long x 25ft wide) of space
- Two movable walls
- Only tape, post-it notes, or other non-permanent attachments can be used on the walls; no nails, push pins, glue, or markers
- 16 tables of various sized tables and 60 foldable chairs
- Access to washrooms
- Coat rack and hangers
- Garbage and recycling receptacles
- Flip chart stand
- Please bring your own chart paper and markers
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, WE CAN PROVIDE:
- The kitchen for an extra $50/day
- A projector and sound system for an extra $25/day
- Square footage of Nature House: 910 sq ft (36.4 long x 25ft wide)
The Nature House is a space where we have occasional displays, exhibits, other events, or require access to the kitchen, upstairs office, or public washrooms. If we need access to these facilities during your desired dates, we will communicate in advance of any special requests or requirements.
*Due to this being a conservation area alcohol is not permitted on site.
We do not rent out our site for weddings.
Parking: As there is limited parking for the daily visitors to Maplewood Flats, we prefer Nature House rentals use the parking lot located on the south side of Dollarton Highway, just west of the entrance to Wild Bird Trust. During weekdays from 8am to 6pm (except holidays), the parking area in front of the Pacific Environmental and Climate Change Centre is restricted their staff. If you park there during restricted hours, your vehicle may be towed.
For more details on the site, including trail use and transit, check out the Conservation Area Information page.
Inquire or Book Now
We are happy to meet with you and show you around before a booking is made, so please make a viewing appointment and stop on by!
Please call 604-929-2379 or email email@example.com